Thursday, September 15, 2011

A new adventure






I am blessed. Tomorrow, really early in the morning, Sune will take me to the airport where a new adventure begins! This time I will be on my way to Costa Rica to participate at a week long workshop/retreat with Christian Pankhurst ( se links at the bottom of my blog)! Almost 22 hours of traveling - UmeƄ - Stockholm - New York - San Jose ....I will probably be both exhausted and jet- lagged but it's so worth it!

My body is filled with excitement and anticipation ..... What will this step entail? Well, so far every step in my life has taken me forward, this won't be an exception! On the contrary, I have a life changing feeling, bubbly and joyful!

Circle work is so powerful, such a joyful way to take a look at what is, both light and shadow, to be in the now, authentic, real to the bare bones! I so wish each and every single human being could experience this!

Yeah, now some sleep and then into the mystery :)
Remember, be gentle with yourself!

P.S. So proud of my Jessica - follow her if you know Swedish on
www.jessicaknecht.blogg.se


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment