Friday, September 16, 2011

On my way









In New York , or rather New Jersey as I'm at Newark airport waiting for my next flight to leave. I like places like airport and train stations, such fun places to just watch the passers by! Look at them and wonder who they are and where they are going.

My body is beginning to feel a bit tired.... My time it's 9:15 pm..... And I got up at 4 am ..... Do hope that I'll get some sleep on my next flight to Costa Rica. But it so worth it, i love to travel to arrive at new places, or ones visited before, I feel so free!

I love the new technology, well, it's not that new anymore, but sitting here I have connected with my family and friends using Skype! It makes distances disappear but what I also know is the the true distances only vanish when we all really dare to open our hearts and feel what we are feeling in the moment. Right now I feel exhausted but so very blessed and grateful for my life and all that are part of it!

Happy birthday dearest Jessica! Enjoy your day together with your new friends in Brighton! I love you!

Remember be gentle with yourself!



Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Heeej Älskade mamma =) Längtar tills du uppdaterar bilder från Costa Rica! Ih jag vill se hur allt ser ut! hehe! Saknar dig jätte mycket och längtar tills du kommer hit och hälsar på mig =) Massa massa pussar och kramar till dig så hörs vi snart!!!! ÄLSKAR DIIIG MEST!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. det här blir en blogg att följa!

    ReplyDelete