Saturday, June 18, 2011

Every breath is a new beginning!


Inspired by my daughter and by reading a wonderful book by Dennis Rodriguez, check him out at: www.thesuperhumaneffect.com I have made the decision to embark the road of blogging. 
It would probably be a good idea to know what I want to write about, but I don't, so this will be a blog that starts from a place of not knowing. 


Not knowing is such a mystery that leaves all doors open to explore what arises in the moment. Yeah, I like that! 
You may wonder why I have chosen the title "Living from the Heart" for my blog?  Well, for a very long time I primarily lived from my head. My "head-office" dictated my life and was totally in charge of how I perceived my reality and how I felt in any given moment. What a great joy and tremendous relief it was as I found my way back into my body and learnt to listen to the voice of my heart. 


In this blog I will share pieces of my life and path hoping that it will serve as inspiration and keep the inner flame of light and hope burning however dark the circumstances can get.


Be gentle with yourselves :)


Josef graduating from 9th grade :)





1 comment:

  1. Hehe så du har gått och blivit med blogg älskade mamma!! Vad roligt, nu kan jag läsa om vad som händer hemma när jag är borta och luffar!!!! Älskar dig så mycket bästa mamma :):):):* puss och kraaaaaaaam

    ReplyDelete