Friday, June 24, 2011


Some might call me crazy, others insane but no, I'm just following my heart and this time my heart yearns for the sun. I'm so lucky to have an understanding mate who encourages me to fulfill my dreams. As Sune will be working for an other week and the weather-forecast looks very wet & cold for our region I'm traveling toward the sun tomorrow! What an adventure, I booked a last minute trip to Split, Croatia a country I have never visited before. I'm so deeply grateful for this opportunity to experience a new place on our beautiful earth and for my family who lets me follow my heart!

I might even get to meet up with Jessica and her friends who currently are in Prague and will travel towards Croatia after a stop in Vienna, Austria. My thoughts go to my own mother who has been dead for a very long time. She handed the joy of traveling down to me! She loved to travel and just needed a toothbrush and a tote, and off she went. My female lineage definitely is of modern vagabonds - and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment