Sunday, June 19, 2011

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent!

It so common that we all blame a person or something else in our surroundings when we don't feel good about ourselves or a situation. We believe in the illusion that if they or that changed then everything would be just fine. For much to many years I lived in the state of being a victim .... had only then....

It is sad to look back and see how willingly I gave away all my power and such a joy to now be in a completely different situation. Eleanor Roosevelt that I'm quoting "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent" says it all. It is my own perception of what is occurring that colors my world. If I choose to interpret everything in a negative way or in a positive will definitely make a big difference.

We all have this choice - so ask yourself - how do you want to perceive your day today?

Be gentle with yourself!

Sune my travell-companion on the journey of life

No comments:

Post a Comment