Thursday, August 11, 2011

Enjoying inertia






Is it possible to enjoy inertia?
I've always looked upon inertia as an "enemy"' a state of body and mind that I should get out of as quickly as possible. Well, the harder I try to get out of it the more I get stuck in it.... Hm..... The law of attraction, but not exactly as I love that one!

I chose the photo above to illustrate these lines as it suddenly struck me that only I being a human being have these thoughts around inertia....
How absurd to think that a stone or a tree would complain about being stuck in the same place!

Amazing how easy it is to forget ones own wisdom..... Not to long ago I reflected over the fact that every breath is stringing life together in momentary nows that with the next breath already are in the past. So short is every present moment... So this feeling that I have about being stuck in inertia in a way doesn't exist at all, at least not more than one breath at a time ......

I'm so tired of being dissatisfied with myself, somewhere inside thinking that I should do or be differently, tired of having these thoughts drain my energy.

Well, today I will celebrate inertia - even if my head chatters that I haven't done anything but wasted a day I will refuse to believe that - today I want to enjoy every moment however it shows up, be with my thoughts with compassion knowing that whatever is I am - and I am ok - I am worthy!

Be gentle with yourself!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment