Monday, August 8, 2011

Thank you for the music .....






Can you imagine a life without music? I can't ! Music has been medicine for me for as long as I can remember, to listen to music, to move to music, to make music.

Any state of heart and soul can benefit from music - countless are the times a sad song helped me cry or an other was my company when skipping around expressing the love for life!

Therefor I am so glad that both my children share this love and have had the opportunity to have music be part of their school experience. My daughter just graduated from music senior high or whatever you call grades 10-12 :) and my son will be beginning the same school later this august!

They both give me so much joy, I so much love hearing them play their instruments and sing - knowing that this knowledge will bring them both much joy and comfort in life!

"Thank you for the music, the joy it's bringing......"

Yeah! don't forget.... Be gentle with yourself!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment