Saturday, August 27, 2011

Loved for no reason at all!






To be loved for no reason at all.... Yeah, this is how it ought to be for all of us. No need to perform, no need to walk on eggshells, no need to keep silent out of fear of being misunderstood....

We should all be welcomed to be authentic and loved just because of that!

Some days I feel so starved, not due to a lack of food, oh no, I have more than plenty of all material things. My starvation is of a completely different kind. I hunger for more heartfelt communication, soul connections!

To see and be seen, to hear and be heard, to feel and be felt !

Am I asking to much? Or is this yearning, this longing of mine universal?
I feel it is, I know it is, the only thing that differs is the level of awareness and openness to feel the pain of this deep heart and soul longing.

If I was meant not to need and want this communion there would be no other need for other people other than for procreation!

I want, I want, I want ! And I allow myself to yearn, long!

One breath at a time, one step at a time my journey will continue. What I do know is that is is far better to feel the longing than to numb it and deny it!

Life is a mystery and a miracle, I'm so blessed to be part of it!

Joseph Campbell said " When you follow your bliss....doors will open where you would not have thought....."

Wonder what doors will open for me?

Whenever, whatever... Remember to be gentle with yourself!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh I love that blog....and truly connect with what you are saying. I believe this yearning is Universal...it is at least a big thing in my own little Universe. Love to you sistah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to follower my bliss too and I hope I meet you there. You are a blessing in my life thank you for being you. ;-)

    ReplyDelete