Friday, July 29, 2011

Moments to treasure




What a beautiful day this has been. I so much enjoy the warmth of the summer, the sun being my friend! Spent the day at the ocean at my cousins summer cottage. She was at a soccer tournament with her girls but I was welcome anyhow :)

It dawned on me how much I can enjoy just being in my own company these days. What joy, what a change to how things could be in the past when I needed diversion as I could not stand being on my own.

When getting older means feeling more internal peace it is such a bliss! All the aging signs become so unimportant! I'm just so grateful for my inner light that just keeps getting stronger!

I have so much to be grateful for, opening my mailbox is one, small messages from near and far that warm my heart - children who still like to be close even though they have one foot in adulthood, a mate who never has tried to change me, students that appreciate me as their teacher and grown up friend, great colleagues and so much more!

Thank you life! zoot, zoot, zoot! Be gentle with yourself!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment