Sunday, July 31, 2011

Staying on the path




I feel like crying. Why? I don't have the slightest clue. I've tried to think of sad things but so far it doesn't work. Strange how sadness can suddenly just pop up. Maybe it's just due to me being very tired as I stayed up to long last night with the teenagers in the house. We're at our summer cottage and completely lost track of time.....

Could the answer be that simple, that it is my body trying to tell me to rest and just be with what is. I'm finding myself wanting to make this feeling of discomfort go away, well here is an opportunity to walk my talk and practice to just be with what is and let what is have time and space.

Underneath the sadness there is also a dabb of fear, fear of not treating my body well enough..... Many older relatives and friends have been dying lately, and others in my age have gotten struck by illness of the grimmer kind - is it fear of death what comes along with me enjoying much more than ever to be alive?

Years ago, when i was really ill and depressed I don't remember fearing death, but was petrified to live fully and experience the full range of my emotions.....

My path has brought me where I am now and I intend staying on it.... so now I'll put on some music and move a bit, ask myself what it is that I want, what is it that my soul is trying to tell me using my nervous system :)

Remember, be gentle with yourself!



Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment